FORTIS PROJEKT Inc.
2. Data collection
Personal data is any information relating to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is a person whose identity can be established directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identification number or one or more characteristics specific to his or her physical, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
2.1. Information you provide
If personal data is collected within the framework of an employment relationship or employment, this is done on a voluntary basis by giving consent to the processing of personal data.
2.2. Automatically collected data
For data security reasons and to optimize user accessibility, we also collect non-personal information that does not identify you as a user. For example, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website you visited before opening the Fortis Projekt website, the URL of the website you visited after leaving the Fortis Projekt website, the type of browser you are using, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address are stored.
Such automatically collected data is not linked to data from other sources. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively verify such information in the event that we are brought to the attention of specific indications of illegal use.
3. Use of personal data and storage period
The retention period of your personal data will primarily depend on the purpose for which it was collected. In this regard, we guarantee that we will not keep your data longer than is strictly necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected.
Notwithstanding the above, in certain cases we may have a legal obligation to keep certain data for a longer period than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing. In this case, we will store personal data only within the statutory minimum.
In principle, the personal data you provide is processed and used exclusively for certain purposes. This includes in particular:
Your personal data is processed and transmitted exclusively within the European Union. Personal data will not be transferred to business entities or other persons in countries outside the European Union.
- • Using the contact form: If you use the contact form for inquiries, the information you provided in the contact form, including your contact information, is used to process the request and stored for later use if additional questions arise. If necessary to process your request, we may also transfer your personal information to the third parties involved. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the request processing and no longer than one year after the end of the processing, unless for other reasons a longer period of storage is legally permitted.
- • Recruitment: Job applications contain personal data (for instance, Curriculum Vitae, user contact details, etc.). We may use the personal data provided within one year from the date of sending the job application and contact, for possible later contact. Deviation from the deadline exists if, for other reasons, longer-term storage is legally permitted.
- • Data Clearing and Consolidation: From time to time, the personal information you provide may be verified or consolidated with (i) data from our existing registries (online and offline), (ii) data taken from legal predecessors, or (iii) data from other sources.
4. Transfer and disclosure of your personal information
Depending on the type of service you have requested (for instance, callback, inquiries about Fortis Projekt's business and services, etc.), your data may be exchanged with third parties (for instance, postal companies, banks, etc.). Also, it is possible that the Fortis Projekt shall have an obligation to disclose personal information in order to: (i) perform legal obligations or comply with a law, regulation, order of a public authority, (ii) detect and prevent security threats, fraud and other illegal activities, ( iii) protect the rights and personal safety of Fortis Projekt employees and third parties.
A "cookie" is a small text file that is automatically saved to your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a particular website. This allows the website that sent the cookie or the website that recognizes the stored cookie to "remember" your Device.
Fortis Projekt is authorized to store "cookies" on your computer that contain your information that is used to save time while using the Fortis Projekt website, to monitor and direct your interests. Cookies also collect non-personal information. At any time, you have the right to edit your browser settings to reject cookies, in which case some parts of the Fortis Projekt website may not work properly.
6. The right to information, the right to withdraw and delete your personal data
At any time, you have the right to request written information about your personal information that we have stored. Feel free to contact us on the e-mail address listed in point 8. With regard to the use of your personal data, you have the right to correct and delete personal data, to interrupt or limit the processing of personal data. You have the right to submit a complaint regarding the violation of the rights guaranteed by the regulations on personal data protection to the Agency for Personal Data Protection at any time.
7. Data security
The Fortis Projekt uses a wide range of data security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. However, given the nature of the Internet, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that there may be security flaws in the transmission of data over the Internet (communication via e-mail) and that complete protection of data from access by third parties is not possible.
FORTIS PROJEKT Inc., Nova cesta 184, 10 000 Zagreb
+385 (0)1/ 5509-839